Thursday, May 22, 2008

21 May, 2008 #2 Flying stuff all day!











Started with John's RV4, then Dave went to work chasing speeders.








Then Ben & Rhonda went to Columbia. Then Carl arrived for fuel. Looks like I need to repaint the sign. Does anyone ever look at it... I don't.









Then, hold the phone! It's Ben and Jerry! No, not the "ice cream" boys, the "I scream" boys "Yahoooo!".



And which way is the wind blowing... what wind? What, a day without wind?







Can you believe it, the Post Office raised the postage A PENNY. What's the point? A PENNY?


I was getting a jump on photos today, and didn't think I'd have any at the end of the day, like yesterday. Little did I know I'd be chasing airplanes all day. And cats. Didn't get Briggs in until 9 p.m. He was chasing fireflies.


Having trouble with video clips. I still have a lot to learn. g'nite.
Posted by G'ma Airplane

No comments: