Thursday, July 31, 2008

31 July, 2008 -- End of the road for today




I had to go behind the hangar and read the meter... This is where I had been...


This is where I wanted to go.


This only took an hour. Man, it was steamy today.


Briggs played in the office where the air conditioner blows. He's fascinated by the dangly strap on my camera. Have to be careful to keep my hands out of range. He got bored with the game.

When I rattled the cat food dish, out he came!

Tomorrow I head for north Missouri to shoot pictures of corn. Then on into Iowa, if the clouds stay away. After last night's storm, the remnants of the Texas hurricane finally drifted away today. I siphoned about an inch out of the revetments. Larry & Juanita are here to look after things for a few days.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

oh, goody you're coming to IA. I can cook for you too!. I shouldn't complain, I haven't had it too bad. Hardly see THEM anyway.
Looks like Briggs got bored with you, but nothing like FOOD to spark back the interest!