Tuesday, July 29, 2008

29 July, 2008 -- Hot, no traffic



Well, no airplanes, no airshow today. I took the thermometer outside on the asphalt, and it got up to 128 degrees. By the time I had it back on the office wall, it had dropped to 127. The other sensor is on the wall just outside the office door, in the hot stuffy hangar, and it read 101. Good day to take a nap. Briggs helped me.


We should have been fishing or swimming today. Grant and Grandpa Thad, back in the 70's. This print is changing color as it ages. Fonda requested a copy of it, so I had to get a stool to get it off the wall.


I mowed late this afternoon, so missed the sunset.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

I just noticed, who's on the bank across the pond?

Ma said...

Must be Mary, appears to be fairly tall. I'm behind the camera, don't know where you are.