Friday, June 27, 2008

26 June, 2008 Classics?




So, shall I trade up to this one?


Or, this one?



Or a black Skymaster? Who would want black.....




......... Look, it's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's a Comet!



Gonna buy me a Mercury & cruise it on down the lane... (not) ...... ....... Lots of clouds today (where I wanted to be), so no flying for me. Tonight rain. Tomorrow, who knows? Burned 25 cds today of yesterday's photos. Customer doesn't want dvds. How classic is that... ......

G'ma Airplane, still in Oz

2 comments:

Fonda said...

That citation would eat you piper for lunch! Why would you want something bigger, it would just take more GAS. So is that Comet the courtesy car? Ha!

Ma said...

No, the courtesy car was a cop car. Nice. I was thinking the Comet might fit into Grant's fleet.