Wednesday, June 25, 2008

25 June, 2008 8 hours in the plane


Ended up in Pittsburg, KS. Started in Mtn. Grove. Flew to Tulsa area, OK City area, fueled up at Seminole, near OKC. That's where this Dr. Pepper plane was whirring away under the air vent.



And this. Can you read it?



Independence, KS. See all the nice airplanes. Land of OZ.

I don't know what happened to June 24 posting. I sent it last night, and it didn't show up.
So, I'll put Carl's picture in today's. He got his private pilot's license yesterday! Even got a ride in a King Air, just a bit faster than his 150.



More aerials tomorrow, back to north MO. Maybe I won't have to dodge the clouds that plagued me today.

G'ma Airplane, in Oz

2 comments:

Fonda said...

That Dr Pepper plane is cool. ha, probably literally too! Can't read that airplane but like the horse. Who needs words, or maybe they're numbers, when you have a horse to look at. Is that Lloyd's old 150? Good luck going where there are no clouds. Randy can't get back to MO either.

Ma said...

The 150 is the same one in which I trained, and Grant got his license, Charlie and you flew it, too, didn't you? I'm stuck for another day or two. They may cancel my corn fields.