Thursday, May 15, 2008

14 May, 2008 Rescued!


Three of the cats were herding this baby bunny around, sort of taking turns tormenting it.

I lured the cats back into the hangar, then turned the bun loose in the woods out back, as I closed up the airport this evening.

Poor guy was sort of dazed... sat quietly while I took a few pictures.



There's that pretty red & white airplane from Michigan again!




I printed & mailed photos that I shot Monday. I like the design in this vertical aerial shot, that's in Oklahoma.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Aw, what a luck bunny! Another airport bum that lived to chase another bug! Do bunnies eat bugs? That sure is a pretty airplane, bet it flies faster with that fancy paint. Nice pic, I didn't know Oklahoma was green?! I guess it's early yet!

Ma said...

I think buns eat mostly veggies. Cats eat bugs, and buns. Yes, OK is green, unlike Iowa which is probably still white.