Monday, May 12, 2008

12 May, 2008 It's a bird, no it's a plane...

It's a B 1 R D

Since the sky was clear today, there was no sunset, even though there
was a sunset, of course there was a sunset...

Once again, Mother Nature provided the final touch. I swear, I did
not see the buzzard when I shot the picture. Actually, I thought it
was a spot of dirt. Actually, it might be a crow or a hawk.

Shot the aerial of Beaver Lake, on my way to the Arkansas/Oklahoma
state line this morning. Half of the lake was brown, half blue. I
took the vertical shot over the narrow place that I circled with yellow.

Randy took off for Booneville in the Ag Husky after I got back from
my three hour flight. Airport is quiet again, for a change!

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Ewww Icky brown water. I guess that bird heard the quote about reach for the moon and if you fail you might land with some stars, or some shit like that. Looks like he was keeping up pretty good. Sometimes you never know just what you might accidentily capture in a pic. BTW, how do you spell accidentely? neither of these versions appears to be correct...

Ma said...

Hey, don't yo have a dictionary???
accidentally, it's a form of accidental. Evidently you are sadly educationally linguistically challenged, insufficiently versed in adequately appropriately grammatically correctly spelled English. (I hope I got all those right). Icky, good word for a college grad.