Tuesday, May 13, 2008

13 May, 2008 Big Decision...

Big decision today... which hat to wear? Today I'll wear blue. That was easy.

Ferocious winds today, overcast, and it didn't hit the forecast 75
degrees. Rained all around, but not on my parade.

Spent the morning cutting limbs and brushy stuff with my long-handled
tree trimmer (no chain saw for me, that's sissy stuff). Now I need a
muscle relaxer.



Edited some aerial photos that I shot yesterday. Then helped "Grandma
Jan" with a computer movie project, and in the process I learned some
new software.

That's all for a quiet Tuesday.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

OOhhhEEE you did have a big day. That YAK-AK hat is probably kinda hot to wear! Looks like you made a good choice!Can I have a muscle relaxer too, I think all that golf I played last week gave me a neck ache!

Ma said...

Hmm, you were supposed to be working last week... Yes, choice of daily hat is a major brainbender.