Thursday, August 21, 2008

21 Aug, 2008 -- Where do I begin...



This morning, drizzle & fog.

WELL!, if SHE can go out, I can go out.

WELL!, if THEY can go out, I can go out.

What a pride of sissy cats. They barge out the door when it opens in the morning, then they barge back in and mill around your feet. "FEEEED me Pringles".


Hope I don't walk through this spider web, it's right at the shop door. Don't know where the spider is, or what she looks like. It's different every day, so she's there somewhere...


Watch Smudge, there under that pretty red helicopter.


Smudge goes out to the ramp lights to hunt. Can't stop him, but I know
what's going to happen next.

Smudge almost gets tumbled!

Time to refill the jet tanks. WHOA, Nellie! This pretty girl was
bouncing the web. I thought the wind was doing it, but she eventually
calmed down and let me get a portrait.


So, around the other side of the Blazer and WHOA, Nellie! I don't really
know what to say about this one. Maybe the rotor blast drove him in
there. That's the hinge area of the driver's side door. Was alive, but didn't survive the extrication.



helphelpIneed help. Well it could have been the other end of me. She'll never believe it, where I've been all this time. Durn, missed supper. She was purty, but was she worth it. Oh, pleeeze, don't open this door. Uh, sir, uh, no, I ain't been drinkin, sir. I did WHAT last night? Ok, if I stay here long enough my head will shrink. Went in, gotta come out. Yup, I'm hung, yep, uh huh, I'm hung. yep. yup. uh huh.



I welcome your comments. I will add them to the narrative.


Hurricanes & tornadoes & helicopters. Forces of nature.

Well, Blazer battery dead, so go get the Suburban, jump it, let it run
awhile. Then, aaach, here comes another rain shower. Will do this tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ma said...

Ooo, I forgot to stop and listen to the ocean this morning! Tomorrow...

Ma said...

Every time I look at that poor grasshopper, I get the giggles.