Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18 Aug., 2008 -- Doodle Day


Doodled with some markers found while cleaning/browsing in the stuff on my darkroom countertop. Intended to explore a computer sitting there,
but didn't get that done.


John flew the 180 this morning. It was a beautiful day!


John has a sea shell embedded in his hangar ramp. It even has grains of sand in it. Do you suppose you could hear the ocean if you got down and put your ear close to it?


Jamie and Jared claim that I have

AD-OS. Attention Deficit -- Oooh, SHINY! Well, maybe...


4 comments:

Ma said...

I posted this last night, I really did, really really. So I sent it again tonight, and it showed up. Now I have to do another one! sigh.

Ma said...

ok, did you follow the colors? Actually I started with LAD
There really is a system to this.

Fonda said...

So did you hear it? The ocean, I know you tried it! It's a good thing you don't have a "real" job!

Ma said...

I'm too old and fat to get down that low to the ground, unless I intend to stay there. Tomorrow, I'll try to hear the ocean. Then I'll just crawl on down to the hangar.