Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July, 2008 ... Fireworks, of course

Tonight, neighbors near and far from our house set off their 4th of July fireworks. They were small images far away, so I made a composite of the better ones. The moon made a sliver presentation.


All day, I printed most of the job that I shot last week. The printer puts down the yellow dye layer, then magenta, then cyan, and finishes with a clear uv protective layer. Then each print gets a label, is trimmed and checked off the list. Monday they will be shipped to Kansas.



Working off the Dell laptop, as the pc is still messed up. Shuts itself off at random, I guess it's the hard drive going bad.


Couldn't go shoot corn fields today, as the weather had us all grounded. Lightning and thunder and an inch of rain overnight. The twin engine Seneca finally departed for KC about ten a.m., and Randy took off for Iowa about noon. Too many clouds for me. I'll try again tomorrow morning.


G'ma Airplane... flying tomorrow maybe

No comments: