Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 July, 2008 ... Human Fly




Randy will fly back to Iowa to get his new helmet tomorrow before they start spraying again at Marshall on Monday. It arrived at home, and LAD opened the package. Human Fly?



Ooooh, noooo! My pc shot craps this morning. With my left hand I'm
working on the Dell laptop, with my right hand I'm reformatting and
reinstalling XP on the pc.

I fought with the Toshiba at the airport setting up a scanner/printer,
and it didn't want to work, so I fought with it at home on the Dell,
too. Finally got all that done, to scan and email some documents for Randy.

Randy replaced the spark plugs in my vw. They looked like original 1986
equipment! Weren't, but looked like it. Tomorrow he will install new
plug wires, then it will purr again like a kitty.

Speaking of kitties, Bitty the Black War Kitten caught 3 or 4 baby
bunnies this afternoon. All were rescued and relocated.


Been stormy looking all day, couldn't go shoot pics at Boonville. Rain
south of us at Gainesville, too. Then a shower late. Might be clear in
the morning so I can go to work.



G'ma Airplane, frazzled geek

No comments: