Tuesday, July 1, 2008

30 June, 2008 Me and my shadow

Lots of aerial photos this morning. Wheat combining makes an odd pattern.


TREE! TREE! Look out! Oh, my! Watch out for an obstruction if you have to make an emergency landing in this area!


Refueled in Boonville, me and my shadow.


This plane would be hard to fly.


Rotating beacon, liked the reflection in the blue lens. This beacon is just sitting on the ground, don't know of its future or past usefulness.

Hopped over to Columbia to deliver dvd of images for client to pick up. Rubbed elbows with the big dogs. Man, there sits a dollar or two. 100 low lead fuel is $5.75 a gallon. I didn't buy any.



Flew right over Grack's abode in Jeff City, the one with the round blue swimming pool, on the corner. Helloooo, anybody home?

When I arrived at Mtn. Grove, I saw Randy taxiing out to go spray, followed him a few miles for this late afternoon shot.



Jan sent me photos of her and Jamie's fair winners. Way to go, girls!

G'ma Airplane, a day late.

No comments: