Tuesday, July 21, 2009

21 July, 2009 -- Rainwater, and water under the bridge

My rainwater collection system. Well, it works.


Mike Hall's flight jacket. He'd like this drizzly humid night... can't fly, but can go barefoot in the summer night. Mike lived in Las Vegas, flew a 172, never saw humidity higher than 10 percent, except in LA occasionally. I'll bet he never saw fog. Mike and cousin Jody flew me over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, and got me hooked on flying. The scenery was spectacular, with the Grand Canyon; can the Ozarks compete with that... yeah, I think so.
Jody gave me Mike's leather flight jacket... I think Alaska would be a good place for Mike's jacket to be flying. Randy will be flying in Yakutat in September! Perfect!

It's not the moon, just a random raindrop caught by the flash. Serendipity!

Grack

No comments: