Sunday, April 5, 2009

5 April, 2009 -- My own "tagged" game


New rules: if I don't take a picture during the day;
1. pick a month (July = 7), any year. In this case, 2008.
2. pick the corresponding photo (7)
That's all.
That was the day I got slimed...

Hey, I'm making up these rules. Use more than one photo if I want to.

Blustery day in the 10 acre wood.
The wind has been blowing, up to 39 mph today,
and now it's blowing AND raining against the window.

This afternoon, I moved the remaining roofing panels from the driveway, dug a hole and relocated a shrub that was languishing. Then I cleaned up a pile of rocks and old landscaping
beams and wheelbarrowed it all down to the landfill.
Rolled two large pots of soil (last year's tomato garden)
over to the propane tank area to clean up the yard around the deck.
Rescued a handfull of earthworms to the compost pile.
Should have gone fishing.
Too windy.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

I can't believe you didn't take a picture today! Although, I guess you were too busy doing real work! You need LAD to help, he used his wheelbarrow on Saturday to move limbs! He can drive it pretty good. I think he only lost his load 3 times, but they were pretty big branches and didn't fit in too good.