Thursday, December 25, 2008

25 Dec., 2008 -- Chasing a reindeer?


Christmas morning... a 10 point buck ran across the back yard... maybe chasing Rudolph?
Fonda shot these pictures. She's quick, eh?


OK, John, this one's for you... The question is: what's the altitude? You wanted some flying stuff, and you'd be bored by the ground shot of a rock quarry. Vertical speed indicates climbing, but I was actually descending, just turning to get the sun on the altimiter. Actually, I had been 500 feet higher.

I finished the flying part of the aerial photo job. Now I've got about 80 prints to make.

Here are a few places I saw today. Anybody know where we are?

Easy. New airport, not really local


There's only one person who will get this one.



Not many will get this place, either.

2 comments:

Whitehills said...

I know where the last 2 picture's are I have been there several times with my best friend when she was down spending time with her dad.

Ma said...

You're right, Whitehill!
Strange, I haven't heard from John. He keeps squawking about flying pictures...