Thursday, October 16, 2008

16 Oct., 2008 -- Gotcha!

Jerod, on crutches and a broken leg, moved adroitly out the door at Cozumel after lunch, thinking he could outmaneuver me and my camera through all the other people. Wrong. He hoped he wouldn't end up on the blog. Wrong again.
Isn't a very good picture, but you can just see the left crutch next to the door frame, and the other one under his right arm. You can run, but .... Gotcha!

That's all for today. No news is good news? or, no news is just no news. Haven't had time today to work on Jan's challenge. I did work on it yesterday, though.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

You little stinker! You're pretty quick on the draw with that camera. Glad it wasn't a gun!

Ma said...

Aha! Gave yourself away, now I know who you are! Did I spell your name right? I didn't know you were watching.