Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scrap Your Day-the 25th

This months theme was reflections (www.shimelle.com). We started off with breakfast, then I handed the camera off to LAD. He didn't do too bad. It's very funny to watch him watch the camera screen and "find" stuff in it!
P9252626.jpg


P9252627.jpg


P9252631.jpg


Then at lunch time I took a walk around campus looking for reflected things. I found a few interesting things!
IMG_6798.jpg


I like this one how their heads are all under water at the same time!

IMG_6802.jpg

This is a sculpture by Christian Peterson, a artist in residence for a time period at Iowa State.

IMG_6808.jpg


This was at the end of the day, when I went to pick up LAD. He spotted me immediately after I had pulled up to park! Look at those spotchy hand prints on the glass, I think they spend a lot of time at this window!!!

IMG_6844.jpg


IMG_6850.jpg


LAD took this one all by himself! It's perfectly level!

IMG_6863.jpg


IMG_6865.jpg


IMG_6875.jpg


IMG_6879.jpg


IMG_6884.jpg


IMG_6887.jpg


IMG_6897.jpg


He picked this not-quite-ripe strawberry all by himself. He can lean over the fence now and just picks them himself-ripe or not! He ate it, after we washed it. The other day when we had 3 ripe ones, he shared one with me. They were sweeter than candy. I can see why he likes them so much!!!
IMG_6906.jpg


IMG_6908.jpg


IMG_6916.jpg


IMG_6917.jpg


IMG_6924.jpg

Looks like all that pre-LAD landscaping has paid off. Nothing like a great rock digging spot right in your very own back yard!!!
IMG_6929.jpg


IMG_6933.jpg


IMG_6936.jpg


Fresh applesauce made from 3 different apples LAD had taken a single bite out of over the last few days. They've been waiting patiently in the refrig for final consumption!
IMG_6938.jpg


The back of the iPod Touch. This thing is like a mirror!!!
IMG_6946.jpg


It's uncanny how I can (almost) always pick just 25 pictures!!!

1 comment:

Ma said...

Love the squash bugs! And the defective shoe! and the strawberry, and the kid, and you, and ... etc. etc. tractors, reflections, (what's an ipod?)