Monday, September 22, 2008

22 Sept., 2008 -- No, THIS is red



These red flasher lights are lined up and waiting to be used to mark the excavation at the airport. They activate automatically at dusk.



Before:


After:






Shot some aerial photos this morning. There has been a lot of clearing along the runway.



This afternoon:


Smudge the Cat led me across the runway to hunt around the Big Cats. He found a snake. Then he ran for home. Coward.




AD-OS. I found this little jewel in the driveway, and when I picked him up, he coiled up into a frizzy prickly ball. He's sorta red and sorta yaller. Sorta oj?




There's a yaller bug inside the yaller flower, and one yaller termater
in the weed patch. What color or texture will show up tomorrow?

1 comment:

Fonda said...

I think LAD has AD-OS. But he's only 2 3/4, so I guess it's to be expected. Wonder where he got it? Ha. Yeller is looking good. Don't forget, it's almost the 25th!!!