Monday, August 11, 2008

11 Aug., 2008 - Pringles for breakfast



After opening the shop door this morning, I picked out some Pringles, pizza flavored, for my breakfast snack. Well... whine whine meow meow... Smudge wouldn't leave me alone, so he and Bitty got a breakfast snack, too. sheeeesh.


I stirred the dirt in a big flower pot this evening and out popped these potatoes, and a cluster of onions. Save the root end of onions from the store, push them into the soil, and they grow a new onion.


Nibbling on the last of the blueberries. That's a fruit leather, made from blackberry mash I saved in the freezer. Lots of seeds, but good flavor. I've been too lazy this summer to pick fresh blackberries. Well, really haven't taken the time, and don't need any more chigger bites,
already have plenty, thank you.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Is that 3 onions or 1 deformed one? We still have a few blueberries left too, probably will become blueberry pancakes this weekend! YUM

Ma said...

That's 3 onions or 1 deformed one. It's all attached to one root.
No more blueberries, have to eat ice cream without. sigh.