Saturday, July 26, 2008

26 July, 2008 -- Headed to Oshkosh



It's that time again, and there were several planes refueling today, on their way to the EAA Fly-In Airventure at Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Sniff, sniff, I don't get to go, sigh.

No, I didn't pump THAT much. But I did transfer aviation fuel all day, made four loads from the storage tank at home, to the airport tank, over 900 gallons. Won't run out this week!


Jan brought her baby kittens to me this afternoon for an overnighter, while they go to the lake. Kits make nice shoe ornaments, eh?

Late afternoon storm coming at us from Kansas. Might get lightning picture tonight. If I can stay awake!

Going to Oshkosh, too? I don't think so, just a local flight. This is a buckeye.




LAD 's not the only one who dabbles in chocolate pudding... I snatched this off your Just Us blog. Everyone should see Fonda's puddin' picture!

No comments: