Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scrap Your Day-The 25th of Every Month


Nothing like another project to keep up with. This one is snap pictures on the 25th day of each month, then after a year, you have a whole collection of the everyday!
I don't think I can get Ma to scrapbook it, but just maybe I can get her to post her photos here. Just what she needs another reason to take pictures!!! So we'll both post our photos here, her in Missouri me in Iowa-335 miles apart, as the crow flies!!!
Here's where this started: Shimelle (who I did the Christmas Journal project thru) has started this project. So we'll see how it goes!!! Also see this site.
Anyone else want to join us???

2 comments:

Ma said...

You must have worked at an airport, writing notes on your hand like that. Did you do that in reverse so it would look right in the mirror?

Fonda said...

That's actually not me, that's Shimelle, the lady who started the 25th project.