Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fonda's 25th of April, 2008

My day started off slowly, LAD and I overslept, but only by 1/2 hour!
I couldn't stand it and don't normally buy the fancy coffee drinks,
but just had to have one today. It is Friday after all! Just a few
shots at the office.

Then at 4:30 in the car, the day started at 60
degrees and is now 40s...yuck!

And the wind is BLOWING!

LAD leaving daycare. Then we went to Ankeny where LAD hung out with our friend
Aaron.

While his wife Angela hosted her first Close To My Heart workshop. She just became a consultant. So very excited for her!!! If you live in the central Iowa area and want to attend her Business Launch Party on May 17, just email me and I'll send you the juicy details. It will be a fun event and the Celebration includes: Summer Idea book debut, Time to order your spring and summer supplies, Give aways, Touch and take project, Yummy snacks, Ideas on how to get started, and Tips on getting organized! Pluse there's a Free gift for everyone who brings a friend!

1 comment:

Ma said...

Hey, look! There's a tree, in Iowa! And there's no snow! Spring? Almost.