Sunday, July 24, 2011

24 July, 2011 -- Shorter and shorter

We have the sharpest, shortest pencils of any airport.

I moved the pencil sharpener down to his level, for a morning activity.
After mounting the U.S. map on the office wall, LAD placed markers of Mom's flight that began at 6 this morning at Springfield with a stopover in Atlanta. We forgot to update it this afternoon at her final destination. That will give us something to do in the morning. And we will put a couple up in Iowa for Dad, and in Marshall for G'pa Airplane.

2 comments:

SamJae said...

Hey GMA! I just wanted you to know, I made a new blog for posting my artwork (nobody knows about it yet, I'm still working on that) but yeah... Love you! -Sam

Ma said...

Can't wait to see it! I like your self-portrait. Love you, G'ma