Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 Nov., 2009 -- Thanks, y'all


Gloom, despair... and agony on me (from an older-than-me friend)


The horseradish/onion dip is delish. and the skyy's the limit.
No goom, despair or agony here!


Samantha made this one

It's been a great day!

Juanita and I went geocaching, then met up with Grant, Dev, Sam and Cam
and went to lunch. After that we went antiquing, and geocaching again!
Treasures all day long.


This was a "micro", Juanita spotted it "sticking out like a
sore thumb". It was wet inside, so we turned up the heater
and dried it out. Everybody who signs the logs has a code name.
Some of them are quite funny.



This next cache wasn't intended for short people! But Juanita dug
it out anyway. We took a travel bug rooster, and left the
travel bug elephant that I had picked up in Las Vegas, and
a little deck of playing cards.




Cam took the string of "bling", and we left
the travel bug rooster, and a sling shot airplane.


Cameron got busy with mathmania while the rest of us
roamed through the goodies in the antique mall.

Samantha found a tractor she just couldn't
live without. It's a little small, don'tchathink?


B & W tv... does double duty as a monitor for the parking lot.
Those're our rigs out front!


I don't think this MANnequin is wearing the right outfit.
Sure caught our attention, though.


Now, THAT's a pair of readers!


Bread dough maker. Grant wants it!

Elaborate tractor with bearings for wheels. Smooth!


If I didn't already have one, I'da picked this up.


If I didn't already have one...
This is cast iron. What about cold weather...
This is probably the most exotic, unusual thing
I've ever seen, anywhere.
Except for maybe this.

4 comments:

grack said...

You didn't mention how Samantha got in trouble, Samantha got in trouble for riding the $250 tractor around the store!

Ma said...

Well, girls will be girls.

SamJae said...

I didn't get in trouble!.... the lady just yelled at me at the top of her lungs, thats all.

Ma said...

Well, she probably didn't think you had $250.