Thursday, March 26, 2009

26 March, 2009 -- I flew today. The roof flew Monday.



I took a bunch of aerials today, as the weather is turning bad for a few days. Took some pics of our newly departed three year old roof that blew off Monday while we were in Iowa. No house damage, as the original roof was still ok. Had to adjust the tarp over a potential leaky place.
Nice mess.
Larry and the next door neighbor put up the tarp and gathered up some of the debris.
Owe them a steak supper!
Wind is picking up tonight, and I can hear those loose pieces rattling. It's gonna get worse in the next few days. And we're supposed to get snow.
I'm just glad I wasn't here to hear it tear off.


Little bitty airport resident... rescued from the little Bitty airport resident kitty.
Isn't he cute? He was very tame, probably traumatized. I turned him loose in the
grass after Lloyd locked up the kitties for the night.

No comments: