Friday, March 20, 2009

19 March, 2009 -- Friends around the campfire


Our MO Pilots' Assn. finally got to roast hot dogs over an open fire
(last year, too much wind).

The campfire picture has a painterly look to it, I was
demonstrating my Blackberry to Pat.

Hey, lookie... I'm the cook! Now, that's scary.
That's the VFW bingo crowd next door.


Jerry P brought his new puppy, what a little cutie!


Kate makes a point about something, and Tom threatens May
(I don't think she's afraid) with his bamboo hot dog cooker stick.


Kate managed a wave to me before Ben cut her off.
Ray's talking politics, frothing and raving, but that's just Ray!


It was just cool enough to really enjoy the campfire.
Everybody was inside eating before the meeting. Thanks, Jerry P,
for conducting a good meeting. But they all missed the sunset.

No comments: