Sunday, February 8, 2009

8 Feb., 2009 -- Why, oh why...


At the Jacksonville, Arkansas Community Center where the Flight Instructor clinic was going on, I wandered around outside to get some area pictures. There, on old tracks that disappeared into the sod, was this magnificent old caboose that had been nicely painted and restored.
I was really angered at the graffiti splattered all over it. The interior was trashed and painted with obscenities.


In Mtn. Grove, the old salvaged and restored caboose had to be fenced in because the same thing was happening, back in the 80's.

1 comment:

Whitehills said...

The kids and I watch the trains go by while were waiting what seems like hours for it to pass I wish I had some of the talent that these kids have. Too bad they can't find a better way to use there talents.