Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Was it the 25th?

I totally forgot it was the 25th until later in the evening. No problem, seems there's never a shortage of photos! This was my desk in the morning, left over from the night before.

I bought tickets way back months ago for a play at Stephens Auditorium for Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny. It was presented by the Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia. It lasted about an hour and it's a good thing, LAD was getting a little antsy. Also nervous about them turning off the lights and then keeping them dim.

Not sure what was going on in this photo, it has some odd little green dots, which is kind of interesting. I think I had it set to overexpose, from being outside earlier in the day. LAD was basically naked, just his underwear and snow boots on. Not sure where he thought he was going to go dressed like that!

1 comment:

Ma said...

What? Just 12 photos for the 25th???