Saturday, January 24, 2009

24 Jan., 2009 -- Blackberry winter


Learned a couple of things today, naturally it had to be the camera function on the new blackberry phone! Not too bad quality, even with the protective plastic covering the lens. I can email the photo to my laptop, don't even have to transfer it with a memory card! It will take a mini sd card, about half the size of a postage stamp. Oh my, another card format... This one stores under the battery, so it's not likely to be removed very often.

It's charging on the usb connection, too. Moving map weather, radar & satellite & forecasts, gps location info, voice recording, video clips (haven't explored that yet).

Sticker shock... 89 dollars???

3 comments:

Fonda said...

Waaa! I"m jealous. I want one! I can't believe you got one of these! A blackberry toting gunslinging grandma you are! Eat your heart out Annie Oakley!

Ma said...

Well, you have an Iphone, whatr you complaining about? I'll email Annie Oakley and rub it in!

Fonda said...

no, I have an ipod touch, an iphone minus the phone part... but i do have centro, which is (almost, not really, but almost, but almost is ok, as it doesn't come with the giant $$ tag) as good.