Thursday, November 27, 2008

The 25th of November in Iowa!

Playing along with Shimelle for Scrap-Your-Day. This month's theme was including yourself in your photos. I didn't get too creative with that, just consciously remembered to DO it!

It was a rather un-eventful day. Work, school, home. Nothing too exciting. At first I thought I would have just a few pictures, but LAD pulled thru in the evening and provided photo opportunities. I think I took a total of about 50 pics, but whittled it down to about 19. Wow this might be a record for me!
Morning routine:
DSC_0298


PB252838


PB252836


Cold today
IMG_8143


This is the sight I was greeted with when I went to pick up LAD. They are very observant and spot Moms right away! I was so proud to see LAD carrying 2 purses, one pink, of course!

IMG_8154-blur


LAD was displaying his possessive quality here. His friend in the green shirt was saying Hi to me and LAD was telling him "That's MY mom", in a not so nice tone. It's ok buddy, it's OK.
IMG_8160-blur
You definitely cannot sneak up on this group, they all know who belongs to who!

Heading out.
IMG_8163


Our obligatory stops on the way out of the building:
The fish tank across the hall.
IMG_8165


Roxanna at the Basket Boutique.
IMG_8166


Then at home. After supper. LAD wanted to "work". So we got out his stamps and stickers.
DSC_0307

And one thing leads to another:
DSC_0309


DSC_0310


DSC_0313


Which turned into:

DSC_0328

Poor Harry. He's so tolerant.
DSC_0335

What do you keep in your bottom dresser drawer?

DSC_0342


DSC_0346


The one who is not so tolerant...
FondaZoe2

LAD was obviously not in the room when these photos were taken (from the iMac)! :)
FondaZoe3


And that's the end!

1 comment:

Ma said...

So glad your blue eyes aren't crossed like Zoe's appear to be. Harry looks good in bling.