Monday, November 10, 2008

10 Nov., 2008 -- I found them!

Was looking for some old photos, and got sidetracked. My cousins Jody and Mike were the
driving force behind my becoming a pilot. They flew me in their 172 around my beloved
mountains around Glenwood Springs, Colorado in April, 1982. I knew then that that was my
destiny.

That's my sister Carolyn with Jody!

And, SHE knows who she is! I found the pictures of the Great Duck Hunt! This was in November, 1982. I'll bring them by your office. That ought to tip off a few lurkers as to your identity.

3 comments:

Fonda said...

YeeIkes, 1982! I think we still have a head set that Jody gave us! David Brown, oh wait that's the tractor, David Clark! I recognize that duck hunter!

Ma said...

I still use the David Clark that was Jody & Mike's, too, in the 180!
You'da been 14. Grant would be Samantha's age 12.

Anonymous said...

After all these years, I thought when we introduced you to Lloyd, it was LOVE at first sight. Now to find out you had a plan!!! :)