Sunday, October 26, 2008

25th In Iowa

At first, I didn't think I had taken very many pictures, wrong. Here are only 36, 35 are mine, one is Randy's.

Breakfast before the boys went to the airport to hang out with the Guys.

Zoe playing in LAD's car bucket.

The cats have been allowed milk rings again, now that LAD is old enough not to try to eat them. Both cats love playing with them and they eventually end up under the refrigerator.




For some reason Thomas needed kisses before they left the house. LAD had to kiss him first, then I was allowed to.

Into the Jelly Bean, as it's called.

Harry, this is normal position for him.

Zoe, playing with anything she can get, she loves LAD's toys! He's not so crazy about her playing with them though. He didn't like it at all when she was playing in his car bucket.

Desk clutter. Picked up these leaves last weekend to scan and finally got it done. Notice the colorful play-doh meatballs. They are really dried out and I think they are beyond reconstitution with a little water!

New stuff from the SB store...

New project in progress...

Helping "Eith" (Keith, but LAD was saying Eith) shuffle airplanes.

Boys home, time for lunch.

My lunch.

His lunch.

Word World.

For Halloween, LAD is going to be Bob The Builder. He has the hard hat, overalls and tools, but no tool belt...So we made one. He was fascinated by the sewing machine. I only took this photo because this machine (a Singer knock-off) is a bitch to re-thread and he was threatening pulling the thread spool from the top of the machine. Now I have a permanent reminder!

After sewing on the velcro, in back. Used brown vinyl. It sews OK, but the velcro is a challenge!

4:00 nap. Notice discarded tools and belt!

continuing work in progress.

After supper, I went to work on my project more and this is what I found. Seat warmer. So she became the object of my camera obsession for the moment.

View from the floor, where I ended up sitting, since she was hogging the chair.

We share.

No comments: