Sunday, June 1, 2008

ScrapYourDay-Album

I have a Bind-It-All so thought I should probably utilize that
instead of buying the MM calendar. So I gathered some 12x12
cardstock, sliced, diced, punched and bound and came up with this.
It's the same format as the MM calendar, so it will work well.

I cut a circle in the cover and the first page has the 25 attached to it.

I used a pack of coordinating paper from my stash and I like how the
colors turned out. I stamped random journaling stamps on the left
edge and basically followed Shimelle's layout and design. It made it
very simple to make all the pages in the album before putting in the photos.

Just detail of the flipability of the 3 photos. Attached with
bookbinding tape.

I think I took 130 pictures this day and man did I get a lot into
these 2 pages. Had to add an extra insert with more photos and will
put journaling on back. Most pics punched at 1.5 or 1 and bigger ones
are about 3x5. I think I got 33 photos in these pages. Wow, I think
that's the most I've ever put on a set of SB pages!!!

Flipped the insert, journaling to go there.

Just the next month, ready for photos. When I made the album, I set
up a assembly line and stamped, attached all the patterned paper, etc
so all my pages are ready for photos! It was a nice feeling to get
that part all done!!!

No comments: